Are you Ambitious and Driven?
A career at AIM Solutions, Inc. allows you to be on the front line of new and exciting technology. AIM employees enjoy a flexible work schedule and the ability to learn and advance their knowledge of cutting edge ERP Software.
Are you looking for an environment is fast paced, challenging and allows you the opportunity to problem solve? If so, then AIM is the place for you. A career at AIM is rewarding when you are able to advance your knowledge and offer customers powerful solutions for their business processes.
Current Positions Available:
ERP Technical Consultant
- Train new users on software application(s) on-site or remotely and consult on best business practices fitting their company’s needs to the software.
- Consult with existing users onsite or remotely to enhance utilization of the software and to increase customers’ operational efficiencies
- Analyze and develop recommendations to meet deliverable targets
- Build positive customer relationships while developing an understanding of the customer’s unique business needs
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales presentation support
- Provide written internal reports documenting customer engagements as well as formal reports to customers identifying areas of improvement and outlining recommendations
- Engage in continuous education of the software
- Must be able to travel occasionally on a national or international basis
- Bachelors degree – Business, MIS, IS, Accounting, Finance or related degree
- 5+ years consulting, implementation, business application training or customer support experience in the software industry
- Strong knowledge of general business processes such as accounting, inventory management, project management, manufacturing/distribution processing
- Experience with CRM and enterprise applications desired
- Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills
- PC skills required
- SQL experience a plus